Friday, June 26, 2009

Raceday Eve

The Inaugural Racin' on the Rosebud 5K/1 Mile Race & Walk is upon us! Frankly, I can't believe the day has finally arrived. As expected, planning has ramped up considerably this week. I just picked up the t-shirts. They look fantastic! I took a chance with the color, but they're sharp. Thanks to my brother for designing the logo.

I'm expecting a decent turnout. I'll admit I was worried no one would show up. I mean, I'm in a sparsely populated area and Mission isn't exactly on the way to, well, anywhere. But between the folks who pre-registered and the folks I know signing-up in the morning, there should be a nice-sized crowd.

And let's wish best of luck to Daniel who will be running in the 5K! I sure hope he included hills in his training...

No comments: