Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cold Pop, Water, or Juice with free rewards, anyone?


I thought I would share this great website with everyone called My Coke Rewards (mycokerewards.com). Basically, you get rewarded if you (or your family, friends, or co-workers) drink any Coke beverage. The codes are found on any Coke beverage and you simply enter them online and you are able to choose from a variety of "Rewards".

I don't drink a lot of pop, but my parents enjoy drinking Diet Coke and because of it, I have been able to get "free" items in the past few years including a pair of shoes and a cooking bowl set, among other things. It's a great VISTA budget friendly resource!

1 comment:

September said...

Cool! I drink a lot of bottled water. I'll have to make sure I'm drinking coke water. Thanks!