Monday, August 10, 2009

Be alert...with Google's help

Greetings!

I have found a great tool and decided that I should share it. If you haven't signed up already, Google Alerts is fabulous! And, you don't have to have a Google account to do so.

I signed up to see alerts regarding:
- Volunteers of America, Dakotas
- AmeriCorps VISTA
- Poverty
- Sioux Falls, SD
among other things..

It's a great (and easy) way to stay up-to-date, even when you're really busy!

Disclaimer: Not everything you receive will relate to your alert topic. Sometimes I get anything with 'Dakota' in it. Oh well! :)

1 comment:

Tracy L said...

I love Google Alerts! I have a daily "Native American" list that helps me understand current issues. Maybe I should add some of the searches you added though, they look very helpful!