Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome!

Greetings fellow VISTAs... and to the world!

I thought creating and maintaining a blog detailing our time as VISTAs here in South Dakota would be a great way to not only share our experiences with each other, but with future VISTAs as well. Plus, it will give us an opportunity to tell our stories to others in the state and elsewhere who may not be aware of what we're all about.

My inspiration was the blog published by the VISTAs in Indiana. I'm not exactly sure what direction ours will take; however, considering the wide range of our positions and our locations, this site should turn out to be quite eclectic.

VISTAs, please take a look at what I've setup thus far. Shoot me an e-mail with your thoughts and suggestions. After all, this is our blog.

4 comments:

Daniel Prendable said...

This blog is fantastic! Great Job Brian! I'm using exclamation points at the end of every sentence!

Emily said...

Brian,
You did an awsome job of setting this up. You might want to list the VISTA week that is coming up in May for the upcoming events.

Brian Laurent said...

Done!

SurfingBrian said...

Pretty cool blog, Brian! I enjoyed reading the sites that were included in this blog so now I'm more familiar with our programs in SD. Thanks! Keep up the good work!